Have you applied for social security disability benefits and were denied? We know it can be stressful and emotional when you know you cannot work but the Social Security Administration denies your claim for social security benefits. In Louisiana, most people who apply for social security disability benefits are initially denied. Here at The Louque Law Firm, LLC, we will do everything we can to help turn your denial of social security disability benefits into an approval and monthly social security disability benefits.
Under the rules governing social security benefits you must be unable to perform the work you did before your disability, be unable to adjust to other work because of your medical conditions, and your disability has already lasted or is expected to last at least one year or result in death. The rules and regulations set forth by the Social Security Administration can be challenging and having an attorney represent you in your social security disability case can greatly improve your odds of gaining approval for social security disability benefits.
Once you are denied, you must comply with very important and strict deadlines to file your appeals. If you do not file the correct appeals on time, you can miss the deadline to appeal your denial of social security disability benefits. Do not let this happen to you. We recommend obtaining assistance from an attorney or legal help as soon as you are denied to protect your rights to appeal your denial of benefits.
The Louque Law Firm, LLC will:
- review and analyze your social security disability claim
- prepare your case and come up with a strategy to improve your chances of gaining approval of your claim
- gather additional evidence from your doctors and medical providers, if needed
- prepare you for any hearings
- question any witnesses that testify at your hearing
- prepare the necessary evidence to cross-examine any medical and vocational experts who may testify at your hearing
- appeal your case further, if appropriate
If you have been denied social security benefits, it is not the end of your claim. The Louque Law Firm, LLC does not charge any fees unless your social security disability claim is approved.
Please contact us to talk about your case and receive a free case evaluation.