Robert M. Louque, Jr. has extensive experience in representing individual consumers. He practices in the areas of social security disability, debt lawsuit defense, Fair Debt Practices Act, Student Loan Law, and Tenant Law.
- 2003, State of Louisiana
- 2004, United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- 2004, United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- 2013, United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- Loyola University School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana; J.D., 2003 (Top 20% of graduating class)
- Nicholls State University, Thibodaux, Louisiana; B.A., 1999
- Louisiana State Bar Association